Saturday, May 9, 2009

We were lectured on Twitter!

I hope this is easy to follow:

I retweeted @melod when she responded to me as seen here:

  • RT @mel0d: @HeavensHoax religions "answers" are never questioned by those who lack faith in themselves.
@unthiest retweeed me.
Then @GospelToday thought we should have Bible Study I guess.
  1. GospelToday@unTheist @DailyAtheist @HeavensHoax James 3:16 - For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing.
  2. GospelToday@unTheist @DailyAtheist @HeavensHoax James 3:14a - But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart,
  3. GospelToday@unTheist @DailyAtheist @HeavensHoax James 3:14b - do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth.
Can I get some thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. So...does that mean that if I have faith in myself, that's a bad thing?
    Don't get it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant that people who find answers in religion without question lack belief in their own thinking. I'm amused that @HeavensHoax is receiving biblical/nursery rhymes quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy won't quit lecturing...will be another post after he has quoted the entire bible

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hit them back with Job 13:5

    "O that you would be completely silent, And that it would become your wisdom!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. it seems to me that religious people tend to enjoy lecturing everyone else. here's a lecture: screw off & keep religion out of my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What Christians fail to remember is that the bible was written by PEOPLE. And, I'm sorry, I'm not listening to the ramblings of what PEOPLE said 2,000 years ago unless common sense is involved.

    ReplyDelete